Saturday, September 12

Stop staring at me!

Yday was a busy day.Charmaine did not come to skul and she didnt inform any of us.. I was thinking maybe she woke up late or wasnt feeling well in the middle of the night and didnt get the chance to inform us.Ker Chyi went all mysterious.
She thought of all the possibilities that Charmaine wasnt there.LOL.Charmaine didnt wear seatbelt and got caught in the middle of the road??

-Was sitting alone without Maine yday..kesian aku-

Bee attacks!Class 3 Lily and our class.Haha.There were really many many bees right outside our class.and the Lilians said there was three bee hives.Luckily they did not attack our class.We were warned to close all the windows and Davinia was so kelam.
Us:Davinia!close the windows!
*Davinia ran for her life!*
LOL.
We were laughing madly at her.omg.Davinia!Stop being so blur!


Went jogging the evening with Darren..haha.He's not a bad runner ehh.it proves that we shouldnt judge him through his body size.Kai Wen was with us too.Sudd it rained.. Both came to my house.. Kai Wen asked me to play piano for her and so did I!..


She sat beside me when I was playing.She requested My Heart Will Go On.. I was playing on the right side of her.. She STARED AT ME! haha.The way she stare was like she's in love or something and the song was romantic.. HAHA. While playing,I told her DONT'S FALL IN LOVE WITH ME AH.. and she said WHO NOES I MIGHT WILL? haha!no noo wayy.Kai Wen,how you hope I'm someone eh?


Went ang tuition at night.and while I was cracking my head doing maths questions.. Yilian was staring at me! OMG.


Me:O.O wad's ur problem?stop staring at me
*Yilians stare even more..with a smile this time*
Me:Omg.why smile like that?
Yilian:dunno.its nice staring at you.
Me:ehh you dun fall in love with me ah.
Yilian:You're so pretty.Its nice staring at you.I bet all the guys will fall in love staring at you.
Me:OMG.WAD'S WRONG WID YOU?It's like you're a lesbo.
Yilian:Aww..
=="""

No comments:

Post a Comment