Tuesday, September 8

Hope gone?

First thing in the morning,someone came to talk to me..wanting to tell me something.She hesitated but took it slow to spill it all out..WOW!!..

WAD-E-VER HAP-PEN-NED WAS SHOCK-ING.............!

It would be the last thing I actually expected would happen.. They were the last hope that I put on..they were the last hope I hang on to but look where we are now..wow.. I couldnt do or say anything.. all I kept on saying was wow..wow.. SPEECHLESS!

She was crying to me and I couldnt do or say anything to comfort.. I was in a state of confusion and shock too.Felt really helpless.. Hope I could do something to fix things right but there's nothing I can do.. Things happening at the wrong time.

I used to tell people these when they come for advices.
"You're better off.."
"You've got better things to do than thinking of these.."
"Just be grateful you once had it..now let go"
"Don't waste anymore time and just go on"
"Just get over it..its not worth worrying"
And the most commonly used..
"MOVE ON!"
(is it really easier said than done??)
I'm not really in a happy bubbly mood rite now..not emo..just a little serious.Did laugh and joke with frens in library but I coulnt get this incident out of mind.
Didnt expected something so perfect could go wrong.and I once told myself "If this goes wrong,I'll loose my hope in everything.." Should I?Hope hope hope?
-HEART LOCKED EVEN TIGHTER-

No comments:

Post a Comment