Sunday, September 27

A little update

Okay.I said I'm not gonna blog till PMR but this is just alittle update.

Firstly,Richard gor is now botak!haha.Cant wait to see his botak look.

Was doing some maths revision yesterday night,got a call from Suet Yee.didnt pick up but gave her a call back.There was a mooncake festival gathering around her house area.Joey came to pick me up around 9+ and we headed to somewhere before going to the park.LOL.

something funny happened.Joey drove to the junction and Suet Yee and Daphne was confusing her..TURN RIGHT..NO NO..LEFT..NO THIS WAY..THAT WAY!both were debating and I kept laughing over there.we were stuck at the junction without knowing where to go.Hahaha.the debate continues till Suet Yee shouted SHUDUPP! LMAO! I pity Joey alot.thank god there werent any cars behind us.if not,we'll kena horn adi.haha,


I have no idea wad's this.

Feeling the HEAT
THAT'S ME :)


Joey Junior..aww.dun she look adorable.haha

Hello Kitty mooncake


Ash:I stole it "unintentionally"
LOL.


I wanted to steal a lantern from a little but I didnt.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment