Friday, October 2

Drawing near

Loose it once,loose it forever.


PMR is coming..it near.I can feel it but the nearer it is..I dun feel so scared.I feel..SLUMBER.haha.maybe this whole thing is pretty slumber.It felt different than UPSR.but still..I like the UPSR feeling..before UPSR..We went around frens and asked for forgiveness and blessings.and we even lined up to shake hands with our primary school teachers.. :) I miss those times :)

Dad bought mcD for supper..he patted on my head knowing I wasnt in a happy mood.aww.Was really really tired yday but couldnt really sleep..get to sleep NOT by counting sheeps(someone taught me to)..slept with the help of eye cover..never used it before coz I'm scared dark after putting it on.But I wasnt scared at all for yesterday.it helped me :)

Came to school as usual..got to sit back on the original place in sudut with rachel.. surprisingly she did greet me this morning == she never greets me good morning instead I used to greet her.and guess wad?the first thing she asked was "Why are your eyes swollen?" and for no reason I laughed.haha.silly me!and Amanda came and noticed it and all.I just say.. "I rubbed them.itchy.." haha.

I have more people following me now in twitter.. and I've been following alot of celebs too.Its nice to get real news from them themselves than those gossips running over radio centres and tvs.its true..its addictive.and it seems to be the only place where I dun have wide scope of frens and the only place I wun get into complications.

I need space to run!I need air to breathe..
Need to be around frens..hope you girls can make it for me :)

1 comment: