Saturday, October 31

Happy Halloween

Its Halloween.
Happy Halloween everyone! =D
Its such a waste Malaysia doesn't practice Halloween spirit.


Too bad sis is going for her fren's party tonight.. if not we might be going out to celebrate.haha.How I wish I can go trick-or-treating tonight.haha.I guess Teh Boon Sing is going to dress up like those lame cartoons and scare people.maybe a zombie?maybe just HIM alone would scare all of us.LOL.

Btw,Taylor Swift was so funny when she got pranked by Ellen DeGeneres.

Click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGth7aSd0EM



Watched a movie introduced by Maine.Its called Coraline.. quite a spooky show to me.haha.The voice of Coraline is by Dakota Fanning.. Her name is CORALine but the characters in the movie kept calling her CAROLine.haha.Not bad not bad. Thanks for the movie Maine =)




TBS section for Halloween.

He wants to show the world a pic of zombie but too bad again..his blog is gone.

I actually expected something scary..but he showed me this pic =.=

and he tweeted this pic claiming that its his look after a meal.

btw,its coco flavoured corn syrup with some red food dye acording to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment