Monday, November 2

A busy day out

Busy Sunday I had yesterday.. went out for lunch with family.came back home and straight went out with sis and mum again.Mum wants to visit the orchid exhibition right opposite the back gate of my school.. Okay dun get me wrong.I'm so not interested in flowers but it's a Sunday and I definitely not going to just sit at home. Haha.Sis and I went to 100yen and bought ice-cream :) yumm.green tea flavour walked around looking at flowers which I clearly dun care how does it grow.Mum bought two pots of orchids anyway.

After that,went to Parade for shopping hehe..best time of the day.bought ntg much..sis and mum bought a few stuffs for themselves though.. Its almost evening so we went back.along the journey back,suddenly sis phone rang and she was driving.I was holding her Burberry bag.Tried digging for her phone coz its nowhere in there.by the time I got it the call was cut off.. It was a CALL FROM COMPANY..it shud be important right.then sis taught me something..hahahha.

SIS : If my company call again,just pick it up for me.I'm driving.

ME : oh okay..but how do I help you answer?after your company tell me those work stuffs how?

SIS : They won't.that call must be from my blardy junior asking how to do the engines stuffs.

ME : Yerrr.so bad wan you.cannot call your junior like that.

SIS : I'm the boss..I dun care.muahaha.. If got call again you just pick up the phone and shout HELLOOO!MEA SI?

ME : Harr…really meh?so rude la.. but nvm.i feel naughty now.

SIS : yes yes.make sure got the market slang..

*phone rings…twinkle twinkle little star*

ME : SWEAT!WAD'S WITH THE RINGTONE??

SIS : *sings twinkle twinkle little star

ME : *answers the phone HELLOOOOOO!MEA SI?

CALLER : Hello??who's this?

ME : Hi I'm jean and my sis is driving.call her back later.byeee!

*cuts line

SIS AND ME : HAHAHAHAHAH.

SIS : AIYA!why didn't prank him first?

LMAO.


Had dinner with family.. western food YUMM.Told mum I'm not going to school.

ME : Mum..I'm not going school tomoro.

MUM : Not going ah?okay la up to you.

BRO : eh..I also dun wanna go.stay at home study better.

MUM : Cannot you dun study wan.

SIS : Okay la..I'm not going work tomoro also.

ME : HAHA..too bad..you two have to study and work tomoro.I shall stay at home.haha

MUM : Okay la then..I'm not working tomoro.No lunch for everyone.My day off.you all cook and clean urself okay?

LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment