Friday, November 27

Christmas carol + New Moon

Had a nice day out yesterday with Miching and Darren.Poor Darren for waking up early and boo Miching for waking up the latest! =P
Watched A Christmas Carol.Before that,we walked around and round and round.. and I think I totally went really high.Sorry cant help it.Miching kept calling me lame but she's actually lame-ing with me too.hahaha.
Watched on 26th November 09


The movie
A Christmas Carol is quite nice but a bit scary to me.haha.maybe its because there are some frightening and shocking scenes?But it was a worth watching movie.very Christmassy.One who dislikes Christmas should watch it.Learn to respect and cherish Christmas =)

After the movie,walked around too.wanted to have lunch but no one can decide where to eat.omg..haha.so funny of us.went to MPH and I took a book on learning
Japanese.Darren gave me the "urgghhh..there she goes again embarrassing herself look" LOL.. we ended up eating at Secret Recipe then.haha.Darren was fickle whether to eat the Kids Meal or not.LOL..


Sat there for almost an hour and half.We chit chatted.Catching up with each other's life after a long period of timeof not talking to each other..Clearly they two teased and bullied me like hell.haha.and wow.I got the true colours of some ppl apart from just viewing their profiles or blogs.not forgetting..I couldn't stop singing kiddies nursery rhymes and got Miching into it too!

Great times together with great laughters =)

-----------

Watched New Moon this morning.. Many critics said the movie was a disappointment.but to me..it was kinda fine.not bad movie.haha.Anyhow,I think its better than the first =) anyway,Taylor Lautner is really really HOT.hahaha.Girls would go GAGA watching him acting and his amazing body.phewwwittt!

Watched on 27th November 09

------------

Attending COGA Christmas party in SMK Convent Ipoh tomorrow.

Chose my outfit.YAY.no more wadrobe issue.Will blog bout it =)

--------------

I HEART YOU for giving me all the love I needed

.






No comments:

Post a Comment