Saturday, November 14

2012

You tucked me in, turned out the light
kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that..


Watched 2012 today.. Went wid my favourite peeps: Amanda,Ashley,Daphne,Zatil,Melenie,Charmaine and Yee Laine =)


Daphne picked me and Zatil up..haha.I went to meet with Amanda first.She was waiting outside.From the inside,I saw someone in black shirt with long hair..thought it was someone else.When the person turned arounf,OMG.Its that Amanda? She was wearing a simple black long sleeve shirt plus a white shorts and a pair of slippers.wow..totally girly and pretty.haha.SO SO NOT Amanda Lee Man Man.. Well to be honest,she's always the boyish type but I noticed she changed a lot after something that happened.. she turned even girlier step by step.hehe.yay.NO MORE ROUGH BOY STYLE.. maybe its because she mixed with me too much.possibly? btw,Ashley look super alike with Adam Lambert!


For the first time,I officiate my Converse shirt today.haha.Sis bought it for me and bro each one from Singapore.Its actually a couple tee but I dun think bro would wanna wear with me =.=


Had lunch together with them.talk talk talk..laugh laugh laugh.. Zatil,Daphne,Amanda and I were the only ones there at that moment.was waiting for the rest..from far I saw Melenie and Charmaine walking.they did not see us though. Suddenly they stopped.We saw DRAMA! Haha.I got so excited till gone mad.well..not gonna talk about the DRAMA here.Some things shall remain as secrets.


Went kai kai around.Mel and I couldn't stop playing the animal toys that can make funny sounds.LOL.. and we're still very very obsessed with a cute pink hippo soft toy!! Aww..wish I could bring you home,pink hippo!


After walking all.. went to the cinema.Almost time for the show! Hehe.Went in the cinema and it was pretty quiet.not many ppl yet.. gosh.We made so much noises.. Its like the place belongs to us.But biasalah..whenever we're together sure very noisy and high wan.haha..Our laughter can be heard across the place.haha.I rmb the last time we went cinema together..Zatil and Amanda was jumping and skipping in the cinema.Goshh..hahah..funny crazy ppl =)

We were warned

The movie was pretty nice but a little scary to me.Was kept thinking and imagining wad would happen if the scenes in the movie happen to our real life?yerr..I dun want the world to end yet!


Melenie,Charmaine,Yee Laine and Daphne went back together.. Zatil,Ashley and Amanda went back together.I planned to walk around alone and to buy Daphne's birthday gift.haha.TERmet someone to walk with me =)


To all beloved friends and family..

If the world is really going to end in 2012..

We have 3 years,one month and 16 days more to cherish =]

No comments:

Post a Comment