Monday, November 16

Happy Birthday Daphne!

There You'll Be – Faith Hill

In my dreams
I'll always see you soar
Above the sky
In my heart
There will always be a place
For you for all my life

Happy Birthday Daphne Leong Ker Chyi!

Hope you have a great one this year !Keep laughing..and

HUH?HUH?HUH?HUH?HUH?HUH?HUH? = the random game!!<3

Was really fickle minded yesterday night.. should I go school anot..should I?should I not? At one point I somehow wish I could pluck petals of flowers and let it decide for me :) ANYWAY,I did went.Went coz its Ker's bday and think I might wanna laugh along with her on her special day..hehe

After assembly as usual,went up to the class and heard the FUNNY and forever LAME Areena talking nervously.. Suddenly I caught the word : SAYA KATA YES TETAPI SAYA TAK SUKA DIA! Mel,Ker Chyi and I straight went up to her and asked :APA?APA?SIAPA?SIAPAAAA??


AREENA : Dia suruh saya jadi gf dia saya kata yes tetapi saya tak suka dia.. (innocently talking but funny!)

US : siapa itu?sekolah apa?kacak tak?

AREENA : *secret* ( I shall keep it a mystery)

EEE..saya mau putus hari ini larr.

US : Bila dia Tanya??

AREENA : Semalammmm..

US : *lmao* hahahaha.kenape ni?semalam baru accept hari ini nak putus dah.

AREENA : keeps on grumbling.

LMAO!SHE'S SO SILLY YET

FUNNY !!

-----

Later after recess..we did ntg.Areena came up to me.

ME : so..macam mana kamu mau break?kesian la dia..baru happy je sekarang sudah mau putus.

AREENA : Siow Jean… kamu ajar saya macam mana nak kata larr…

ME : Hmm…katalah.. BYE!AKU TAK SUKA YOU! Hahaha.

AREENA : ohh..susahlah nak kata macam itu.Ajarlah banyak lagi.

ME : Ajar lagi?? Hmm.. kata.. Maaf~ kamu ni baik..tapi aku masih belum ready untuk bf gf ni.Aku rasa bahawa kamu akan dapat cari teman yang lebih baik seribu kali daripada I.. maafkan aku sekiranya kamu rasa bahawa saya sedang mempermainkan perasaan kau.Aku tidak sengaja.. Rasanya aku keliru sedikit semalam.. Janganlah bersedih untuk aku.tak berbaloi..

AREENA : Fuyohh.. ini mestilah baca terlalu banyak novel Bahasa Melayu yang semua cinta cinta tu.. ish.jijiknya.

ME : Tak mau sudah.Kata bye!aku tak suka you sudah cukup!

LOL.


Amanda made a song with her guitar for Ker Chyi.. I was laughing the whole day because of her funny joker actions.. haha.she Imitated the way Miley Cyrus talk!LOL..real funny stuffs…


AMANDA : HI..I'm Miley Cyrus.. and my dad is Billy Ray Cyrus.. I would like to sing a song called THE CLIMB.. you noe.. THE CLIMB.. Climb the tall mountains.. I CLIMBED GUA TEMPURUNG
DAPHNE : GUA TEMPURUNG IS A CAVE.. not a mountain larr.
AMANDA : OH YES.. IT'S THE CLIMB ~ GUA TEMPURUNG!


Hahahaa.. A day of laughter thanks to Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment