Sunday, November 8

JEAN AND JEAN

LOL.
Rikmun gor suddenly made me laugh like mad when he changed his name to JEAN and pic.ahahaha.aiyoo.. funny guy.

We tried to prank Ashley but too bad cant.but we did managed to play with Melenie and Kenny.LOL...feels super weird talking to myself.
Its like Jean..meet Jean.and Jean..meet Jean.awkwardness! =)

Mel and Kenny kept guessing and guessing which is the real JEAN.hahah.



Look wad Rikmun gor drew?so cute!

=)



Just came back from boutique shopping with sis.wad a hot day today!Going out for crab dinner tonight =)

Tomoro can wake up later..going to stadium at 8 for olahraga training.yay!cant wait.i'mma polish my spikes shoes.Its been a long time since I've seen coach.His name is Mr.Kuti.hahaha.such a cute name huh?? I miss how he always forget my name and calls me LENG LUI.. heh heh heh.

Jean cant wait for christmas!

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment