Wednesday, November 18

It has been a month

IT HAS BEEN A MONTH!
=D
Skipped school today.. feeling so lazy.feels nice to be just at home.haha.
Went Bio tt yesterday.. Walked to there with Winnie and Darren. Reached pretty early and we met Davinia downstairs.Wow it was pretty packed yesterday.I looked at my watch and its 4.20.. was thinking..where is Ker Chyi?? Called her hp and yet no one picked up.. Called her house and her sis,Denise picked up.
ME : Hello..may I speak to Daphne please?
DENISE : Ohh.she's sleeping.
ME : SHE'S SLEEPING?!Denise,this is Siow Jean.can you pls call her up?she's having tt now.
DENISE : OH OH!OKAY!
LOL
And when she came into the tt.. we all wished her Good Morning!hahaha. the class was super noisy and it annoyed Ker Chyi and I.glad I'm sitting beside Davinia.. haha.she's just so funny. After tt walked back with Winnie.. glad to have a companion :)

Played Guess The Sketch with the help of Darren before going to tt yesterday..LOL.we kept laughing at the drawing we sketched on the word SALMON

LOL..I noe it doesn't look like Salmon.but hey!ppl guessed it!

was busy downloading some new albums available on iTunes yesterday.. WOW..many new albums.

Waking up - One Republic

Echo - Leona Lewis

My World - Justin Bieber

Battle Studios - John Mayer

Kris Allen - Kris Allen

Well I only heard Echo and Waking up now.. not bad :)


No comments:

Post a Comment