Tuesday, November 10

Those keysssss

Went straight to school this morning.No running training for today =) Spent the whole time before recess listening to a boring boring ceramah about 'nafsu' stuffs.haha.in the end,teacher lectured us for not paying attention when the man was speaking in front.Hellloooo?We cant help it coz its NOT INTERESTING.

After recess,discuss bout upcoming class party.First we decided on this and everything was nicely settled.then..this one cannot..that cannot.we're driven up and down the wall like crazy.goshhh.. and there are some ppl who complaint this and thay but never understand situations. When we have money,dunno wad to get.and when we got our minds on wad to get,we'll have another problem.hmm..really head spinning issues here.

Went to Mr.Mano's Bio tuition just now.first class (: Daphne picked me up and we went together.Met Darren and Aunt Laura downstairs.

Aunt Laura told me:Jayne Jayne,I leave Darren to you.He's following you back later.. you tell your mum she can just do anything to him. (I was thinking….ANYTHING??HEH HEH HEH…)

Met a few old frens there (: Saw Viva and she still looks the same.Saw Wai Lun.Its been three years we've last seen each other.Gosh..he's tall.haha.Saw Ren Ee (not sure spelling) too.hahah.Still rmb her as Davinia's neighbor and we laugh a lot together last time (:


 

Having headache now.. Started this morning already.School today wasn't really fun but I guess its fine?Nothing bad happened but I was pretty moody..restless..tired..headache..and just dun moodless abit.I couldn't stand seeing people who does uneasy stuffs to others.I never complain coz I keep all thoughts to myself.I actually have a lot to throw out from this head of mine but I couldn't.Anyways,I'm fine.Just a little fuss up there.

Got my fingers back on the piano after all these busy days.. ahhh..the sound is nice.Played my favourite piece of all time :Pachabel Canon in D (:

No comments:

Post a Comment