Sunday, November 15

Guess again?

Labels or Love - Fergie

Love's like a runway but which one do I love more

No emotional baggage, just replace it with Dior..


 

Plain Sunday.. Woke up at 8.30 because I was originally to have piano lesson at 9.45.. Woke up and feeling so so tired and sleepy.At that moment I was pretty restless,thinking I might be sick or something.. Texted piano teacher to cancel lesson.Took my book (Returnable Girl) and read read read..I read pretty fast for this time :)

Oscar has his hair cut yesterday.. gosh.Oscar suddenly looks so girlish with cute bangs in above his eyes.LOL.. I asked sis:OMG!WAD HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM? Lol.But he's still looking as cute as usual.

Had a freaky incident that happened to me last night.You noe there's a game called Guess The Sketch on Facebook.. yeahh.that's the game I've always play with Boon Sing and sometimes Rikmun gor.. Straight to the story.. I went in and played with public coz Teh Boon Sing said he will join me later.so I was guessing alone with peeps all around the world whom I noe neither of them.. Suddenly there's this guy named

Charles something private messaged me in the game..

He started of with HEY..

I replied privately too with: HI :)

The game goes on and we just guess and guess the drawings..

That stupid Charles something private messaged me again..

This time he's gone to far with: WHERE YOU FROM SEXY BABY?

I was like..wad the hell??

Without hesitation..I replied :HELL

And went off.

For this I shall blame on Teh Boon Sing for not going into the game early.. and I noe you're still laughing at me =.= ishhh.


 

Bro's SPM is starting this Wednesday..gosh..I feel kinda scared for him.haha.He seems to be playing Dota and onlining more than 3 hours a day.Hellooo?Its SPM la dude.


 

Tomoro = Dad's operation

Tomoro = Training at stadium

Tomoro = Daphne's Birthday


 

  • should I or should I NOT go school?? -

No comments:

Post a Comment