Thursday, November 5

Its raining its pouring!

It has been raining since this morning when I woke up..
ahh..such a cooling morning.
Its raining till now.
Ker used to sing this :Its raining its pouring..the old man is snoring..
LOL.

Slept around 1.30 a.m yesterday night..was busy marking recruits' personal logs.. wanna finish them up as soon as possible..checked spelling errors..check this check that..Circled all the mistakes so they can redo.Well I went to Mr,Anthony's tuition till 10.00 and I was trying hard to keep my eyes open..guess I was tired.but thank goodness his classes are never boring =) Went home and ACTUALLY planned to sleep early but too bad..WAS LOADED WITH WORK.

hmmmm...

iPod + music = less stress =)

Specially for Suet Yee =)


School was pretty okay this morning.. Yee Laine helped me do something.Thanks Laine =) Continued reading my book..yay!I gotta feeling that I'mma finish it by today and return it to Zenli.haha..Maine is in love with the book I lent her… SO glad that she can understand and follow the story line well.haha..and those lovely lovely parts.gosh.That book made me fall in love..haha.

All form threes were required to the upper hall after recess.Went there and saw this big banner thingy that says something something BUDAYA.. and so it was a theatre play which came to our school.. Many asked me whether it was organized by Pn.Florina coz she always ALWAYS organize cool stuffs just like last week's Line dance and hip-hop dance.IT WAS SUPER FUN =) oh well..this thing wasn't organized by her btw.Apparently,it was a mini play by the Kementerian Budaya Perak.haha..the play was really funny and quite enjoyable.

After they had the play,games were carried out..HAHA.really funny theatre games they had.The crews and actors/actresses pulled out a partner from the crowd as their game partner.. haha..thank god I wasn't pulled out.hahaha.. firstly,they were given an item each and they were required to act a small scene using their creativity with the item given (similar as the show Who's Line Is It Anyway?) Everyone was really really hilarious.Espcially Malathi.omg..she's really good in spontan acts.haha… there was a mirror game too.haha.TODAY WAS FUN =)



Celine Dion-The Prayer
I pray you'll be our eyes,

and watch us where we go..









No comments:

Post a Comment