Friday, November 13

3 Orchid 2009

Before blogging bout class party,wanna wish ...

Happy Birthday Jia Wen!
heh heh.My cauliflower and siddiq,tablig,amanah dan fatanah fren.LOL

The only pic of you that I have.Have a blast dear!

Happy Birthday Ng Weng Kitt!
Turning 15..dun be so pin tai =))


Tryin to copy my pose huh?haha.PIN TAI LOU.

--------------------

Class Party 2009

GREAT FOOD.

HAPPENING PEOPLE.

GREAT TIME! =)

The cake =)

YING BETUL!

aww.. <3> Babes

To the right..to the right.. (candid shot!)

proper pic..now everyone smileeeeeee

HUH??!

come come buy MJ key chain!

LOL.this Yee Laine ah

Kai Yen,Ash and I (happy three frens!)

Love this shot.its natural =)
Happy laughing moments with Ashley..
ohh..I look really happy.heh heh.

Me and the oh so cute Zatil! :)
Heh.heh.

LOL.the same pic every year.
The family =) (well there's more)

My baby picture in the class =)


-more pics to come!!-










No comments:

Post a Comment