Thursday, November 12

GRRRRR..

I Hate hate hate ppl who uses others.

Why be nice to someone when you're not sincere??


Ishhhhhh.I hate it!How can you use someone?Its not a nice thing to use others for your own reason or wadsoever.Got this story yesterday night and I was thinking about it in tt the whole time.This thing kept spinning and spinning in my head.LOL.my eyes almost got wet but its just wrong to break down.But I was REALLY REALLY REALLLYYYYYYY MAD.My reaction were all OMG!OMG!how can they do that???MEAN MEAN PEOPLE!! I gave a big reaction.Such an innocent person but kena used like that?Gosh.Gosh.Gosh.and as I said I really feel like cursing and saying out the bad word but thank goodness I didn't.urggghhhhh!DONT GIVE HOPE WHEN YOU'LL BREAK IT DOWN. (Hey YOU!I'll stand up for you no matter wad.I'll back you up no matter wad!hahah.they'll be so jealous that they dun get what you do =D)

---------------------------


Okay I'm done getting angry and mad.. I kept listening to songs yesterday night and it really helped me a lot.I think I handled it really well =) haha.I think I've turn into bitchy Jayne last night but its for a good cost.oh well.Thanks Ash for making me laugh and supported me when I was pissed off.


Went training this morning.Got blisters on the sole of my feet now.. yerrrr..dun think can go for training tomoro.Came back to school at 10 and met up with frens.. haha.Time to complain!!!We talked and talked and talked and everyone is on my side.Oh yeahh.. hahaha.I was happy coz I totally let things out and lashed out.. AHHHH.. a big relief! Hahah.I happily played cards and laughed with frens =)) Love them =)


Went shopping in JJ with Melenie just now.. we went to buy some stuffs for tomoro's class party.we called it SHOPPING EXPRESS DAY.haha.we even walked around and buy presents for Ker Chyi and Jia Wen (: Then we went to book tickets for this Saturday's movie. 2012! =)



Mel:Jean jean...my xmas present okayyy??

LOL

Loo Sen gave me a scare just now.He was walking me to the entrance of JJ and he suddenly asked.

LOO SEN : you go for wad?

ME : buy some class stuffs with Mel.

LOO SEN : dun be so famous.

ME : HUH??WAD FAMOUS?

LOO SEN : I noe you.all your admirers all.

ME : WADDDDD???SWEAT LA.

LOO SEN : .....

???????????

-making sushi tonight.hehe!-




No comments:

Post a Comment