Sunday, November 22

Its C-O-L-D !

Woke up around 9 this morning.. early coz I'm suppose to have piano lesson this morning.Woke up feeling freezed up and cold.Gosh..shouldn't have slept with the air-cond on if ONLY I knew its gonna be cold.*BRRRRRR!*

Had breakfast wid Amanda yesterday morning..she cycled to my house :) awww..she's leaving today.To Melaka! bye babe! Without her for a week,hmm.. no jogging.no badminton.no COMING SOON together.aww…see ya next week Amanda =)


Played
UNO on facebook with Boon Sing yesterday.. LOL.. we played with two strangers.One from Italy and another Anuj. N from India. Haha.so they kinda had a meeting and greeting with them.. uhh..they started saying hi first ofcoz. And it suddenly came to a part where one of them asked us whether we noe each other.Stupid Boon Sing answered something crappy. HAHAHAH.

Anuj. N : k so u two know each other..

Anuj. N : =)

Boon Sing T : yea

Boon Sing T : she's my worst nightmare

Boon Sing T : LOLS!

Anuj. N : =)

Anuj. N : ya I can see that

Jean T : WOII!

(LOL.. how can he tell strangers I'm his worst nightmare!)

--------------

yay...tomoro going to Daphne's house for annual hang out !We're going to watch horror movie.. I am ready to SCREAAAAAMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment