Tuesday, October 13

a big PHEW!

The ride of 3 crazy years is OVER!

ITS
OVER !!



No more:
a)late night studies
b)test papers
c)revision books
d)messy study table
e)memorizing notes and stuffs
f)books books and books!(anyone planning to burn theirs??)


and the list goes on and on..and on..and on.. hehe :))
Just to be honest.I think I'll surely miss the study times.aww..


Wanna see my war zone?
Its full of books and sticky notes..My room is now COLOURFUL.
Sticky notes everywhere..It helps for my memory.And you might think I'm crazy but I'M NOT.

The cupboard

My bedframe

One of the four walls

My table lamp?

My three loyal frens who helped me through the study times.

I shall name them (from the left) ah beng,ah zhu and ah kau =)

Well PMR,wasnt that stressful afterall.It somehow doesnt feel like PMR-ish to me.haha.Maybe its because we're used to take exams in the hall?haha.every morning,take temperature,sanitize hands and were given a mask.Precautions you noe.haha.

Instead of studying,ash,ker and all of us chit chatted when there's a break.Even before history test we used up most of our times talking.haha..we were even that free to give support to a frog to jump over.haha.Jing touched the frog!It fell down from a stair and we asked Jing to help it up.How daring of her to touch it.haha.Btw,get ready for Jing's 100th post!! :)

Did alot of last minutes info with the people around me..kept memorising last minutes stuffs with Ashley,Yee Laine,Kai Wen and Winnie.and guess wad?it helped.haha.just before going up the stairs to the hall..kai wen asked about history stuffs.about the etniks and their kepercayaan.I told Winnie... PENAN PINDAH PENAN PINDAH PENAN PINDAH..PP!. and it came out!LOL..lucky us!

I was smiling the whole time during the last paper.couldnt help it.I somehow thought of alot of happy memories and kept smiling.did anyone saw me smiling?I hope not coz I may look retarded =P

Came home..talked on the phone.went online.went facebook.chatted with frens.someone asked me an IQ question but I was too lazy to think..hello??Its after PMR.dun blame me for being lazy to use my brain.haha.sorry yea!


WL:hi miss

can u help me answer this one...

WL:
Jimmy bought some chocolates and gave half to Kenny. Kenny bought some sweets and gave half to Jimmy. Kenny ate 18 chocs, Jimmy ate 12 sweets. Jimmy's sweet to choc ratio is 1 : 7. Kenny sweet to choc ratio 1:4. Kenny bought how many sweets?dun tell me ur lazy to think...

JEAN:
lazy larr

HAHA

WL:....



-Going to enjoy my day by going to the park wid Ash,Amanda and Daphne!Pasar malam tonight.hope God won't fail me :))) -






No comments:

Post a Comment