Thursday, October 15

No more SATU Malaysia!

news for the day..


The rombongan is called off!

Yay Daphne..Yay Mel..Yay Maine..Yay Zenli..Yay Kai Yen..Yay Laine..
Yay Suet Yee..Yay Winnie..Yay Nashreen and Yay me!
Everyone was pleased =)

and OH YEAH.


Happy 15th Birthday to my GIRLFREN..
Jevin!
Its time for some shopping girlfren! haha.


and..and..


I passed my Grade 6 piano exam!
I want presents pleassssseeeeee =))


Went to school.Attendance was just fine I guess.. 22/36 came.Not bad actually.Killed time by playing cards and chit chat wid frens.Ser Lynn brought UNO cards and we played the Monkey game.Monkey of the day was Yilian!*cheers* Ser Lynn wins almost all the time.The Monkey game was pretty tricky and it tests alertness.I told Ser Lynn..I'm calling Ser Lynn Lady Gaga now.She poker faces alot.maybe that's why she wins =D


I couldnt stop screaming when we played heart attack.Well its almost like the game called Snap.But its really heart attacking..I couldnt stop shouting.well the class was noisy thanks to us and the other gangs playing cards.Our fingers were all cracked and went the wrong way.hahah.


Went parade after school.Went wid mum and dad..wanted to buy some story books to fill in my time.. Bought 2 in the end =) ..hmm..went living cabin and bought pressie for Zenli and Janet. Hope you girls will like it :)


YOU let me down

No comments:

Post a Comment