Sunday, October 25

Great albums upcoming

Teh Boon Sing's blog is gone.HAHAHA..serves him right for being such a weirdo and gay-ish.now I'm kinda blogging on his behalf.haha.hmm..wad to update about him?I'll get payed.

Boon Sing:
fyi
i stop blogging d
my website close down d

Jayne:
oooh.
back to blogger!
Boon Sing:
lazy la
you blog for me la
i pay you

p.s everyone please pay attention to the sentence I PAY YOU .hahah.you owe me :)


Well currently,his status on facebook is IN A RELATIONSHIP.. man he got lots of comment.seems like no one know about his gf..oh wait..I suspect its a man.coz he's just gay?

People has been guessing and guessing who's the mysterious girl he likes..heh heh.. well people thinks the initial is J but hell no.Its not J and I noe some ppl might think the J is me! but its so not me.
Possibilities of J
Joanne
Jocelyn
Jane
Janet
Jody
Jessica
.......

wanna noe wad's on my mind?
I was actually thinking its.. JOHN shhhh...96% true.

(I'm so gonna be in trouble when he reads this.god bless me!hahaha)

Finally gotten my darlings back.Yay yay!iTunes is back..and beter version.can finally explore music and update my iPod..seriously,been missing out alot of new songs.and msn cant work also for now.Cant ask frens to send songs too.

Couting downs to these albums :)

Leona Lewis-Echo

Out Nov 17

Carrie Underwood-Play On

Out Nov 11

No comments:

Post a Comment