Monday, October 26

Kembara Sains

Well for today we joined kembara sains comp..basically everyone is involve in this.Class work.Took the big piles of newspapers and headed to main hall to start building up our bridge..
Marks are given for stability of the building/jambatan.. creativity and teamwork :)

So we randomly crumpled and rolled newspapers all over and created lots of 'b0lster'...soft and nice round bolsters.haha.really cute and we used it for the bridge... hahah.i enjoyed doing it coz we were all so kelam but we did make something out of it... I think Davinia was too bored or something?? She cut funny pics and tape it on people's back. LOL!instead of working wid us while we were all busy cutting,rolling and pasting,She did such a silly billy thing.. Touched my back and tore out a beyonce's picture.LOL.. I took it and pasted at Ker Chyi's back without her knowing.LOL.. She only find that out a little later.sorry Ker!Dagu did that on me first!


OUR JOBS:
Zenli ---We call her THE BOSS *beethoven music playing than than than thannnnnnn.
Yee Laine---Tape woman (I kept saying "Laine I need more tapes!more tapes!)
Melenie---Assistant tape woman (Mel we need more tapes!)
Daphne---Creative director (the most creative among us)
Roselyn---Roller
Siva ---Assistant creative director
Shankaree---Assistant of the assistant creative director
Ajeerah---Stuffer (keep stuffing)
Areena--Stuffer


*Well I rolled alot =))



Much about Teh Boon Sing..


Oh well..
his favourite football team uhhh..
Liverpool won
and yeah...uhhhh..
I think...uhhh..
he uhh...
went mad?
And took beer to drink
ALONE
ALL BY HIMSELF
hmmm..
isn't he just..
HMM..
WEIRD?

Our lame chat all the time.I wonder why we still can chat.haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment