Wednesday, October 14

Crazy?

Spent a fun day with frens yesterday..I cycled to Daphne's house to meet up with Ash and Amanda.haha.Daphne freaked out when she was trying to learn how to cycle.Went cycling around and played at the playground.Amanda was carrying her guitar while cycling and she put her hands off the bike.I kept screaming NO ADDY DUN!DUN DUN!LATER YOU'LL FALL! but she didnt listen.Instead,she did some stunts to show me.haha..

went Woodlands.cycled through the bumps there.really fun.addy and daphne was guitar-ing there.. Saw this little young Malay boy shuffling.Not bad wei.. really not bad for a little boy..haha.and woots!At the end of the evening,Daphne finally learnt to cycle! *cheers!*

At night,went pasar malam with Ash.too bad KAi Wen and Daphne cant make it..we strolled around buying drinks and food.and oh.Ash,you're such a sweetheart but next time you wanna get me blings..we can go to Poh Kong instead of pasar malam.Saw lots of frens..I was waving at someone and when I turned my head back..Ah Kitt zhai BOO-ed me!I got so frightened that I almost shouted.haha..the boo was shocking.My reaction was OMG!haha.


I am now touch-phobia.haha.Nobody touch me please.
especially Ching Ser Lynn..stop touching my arm like wad happened yday.LOL.


School was pretty okay this morning.Minyak sapi was crazy enough to give us english exercise.hmmm..he's insane.Got taklimat on future activities..
Talked the whole day in class..we did a planning.woots!Cant wait for this saturday!finally we get to go after all this time we failed to.haha.


I really think that people would sacrifise anything or even OTHERS just to keep their face.grrrr....geram betul.Dun wanna talk about it here la.but we've all learnt about true friendship.Dun worry Ker..we will all be in this together.Its either all of us or nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment