Thursday, October 29

G-Force

Played games in school.haha.Played congkak with Yi Lian.omg.i guess my hands are just too small that I always need another extra hand to help with the marbles.haha. Played SPEED along with Mel and Zenli too.. haha.Screamed and shouted.dun blame me.the game is just a little too exciting.. Couldn't help jumping and getting high playing Speed.LOL.. something wonders in my mind.. how can Charmaine and Yee Laine play that gameo quietly while Melenie,Daphne,Zenli and I will be noisy when we play it.haha.

Went around the school area with Amanda :) haha.. stood outside the staffroom to find for a teacher.while waiting out there..suddenly got approached by Miss Lee
Miss Lee: Amanda and Siow Jean.. are you two sisters?
Me:ahaha..no teacher.
Miss Lee:ohh..but you two look really alike.Like sisters only.
Amanda and I : No.no.no.no

*Miss Lee walks away*

Amanda and I : OMG. HAHAHAHA.

Well this isn't really the first time we got such comments.. Our olahraga coach told us that too. Miss Ng says so too.haha.Yeah I'll be glad to have her as my sis =))

Went chapel again today.. Watched G-Force. yeah I wanted to watch it last time but couldn't get a chance to. I realised I missed out on alot of great movies because of PMR.. but its okay.Can catch it all up now.haha.. G-Force was pretty funny and I love the guinea pigs.Wish I could have such cekap guinea pigs.haha.



Darwin (My favourite among the four )

and we watched The Proposal halfway too

LOL.. Mel and I like this part.hahaha.the sarcastic kiss.mmmmmwak!haha.

-Tomorrow hip-hop dance-

No comments:

Post a Comment