Thursday, October 22

Upgraded!

So finally my comp is back.haha.so happy when the guy brought it back yesterday.Feel like kissing him!LOL.joking.. the comp is working so much faster now and thank goodness my songs are all saved...But still,I have alot more not saved and have to re-dl again.aihss..it will take a long time.Now I've learnt my lesson.I'mma start burning all my songs into CDs.



Happy Belated Birthday to Zenli!Hope you like the present I gave you.Its all about teddy..(she's a bear maniac..haha)



School was okay as usual..activities running on and on..Not taking part in any so far.But will take part next week!All the project project stuffs.And oh it reminded me.



Attention please to 3 Orchidians

Please bring newspapers and glue and scissors and maybe tapes on Monday!

Please be present on Monday too!
Finally done with my book!Aww..it was touching.and I did cried at some parts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment