Thursday, September 10

Boys like Girls =))

Skipped Mr.Anthony's tt yesterday,wasnt feeling so well.. Rested at home while watching Tv.. Around 11+,sis sudd asked me to help her download some songs.. French songs!omg.it was funny.she tried to pronounce LA MER properly with the accent but it sounded really funny and stupid.haha.

Had lots of fun in school today.Played the parachute we made few weeks ago.. LOL.It was funny..everyone contributed in making the wave.. it goes on and on and one..haha.Then we went under the parachute dunno for wad but it was really funny.I kept on laughing at our sillyness.Well I guess sometimes being silly is a happy thing huh?

Went high before the clock strikes 11 today.Oh.Just so you know..when the clock strikes 11..I'll go really high.haha.Kalai,Ker,Mel,Laine,Yilian and almost everyone in the class noes this.Went high..sang like a mad person.Guess wad I sang?..haha..


Jean:In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight...
In the jungle, the quiet jungle
The lion sleeps tonight.
A-weema-weh A-weema-weh A-weema-weh A-weema-weh!

*Charmaine Joined in*
Charmaine:A-weema-weh A-weema-weh A-weema-weh
A-weema-weh A-weema-weh A-weema-weh A-weema-weh
A-weema-wehA-weema-weh

*Yilian Joins in*


LOL!Madness of the three of us.And I started singing wannabe too. =P



Downloaded a great album yesterday.It could be one of the best of year 2009!


LOVE DRUNK

(All the songs are GREAT!)

The best:

Two is better than one (feat. Taylor Swift)

'Cause maybe it's true,

that I can't live without you

Well maybe two is better than one

There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life

And you've already got me coming undone

And I'm thinking two is better than one

Go

Little change of the heart, little light in the dark,

Little hope that you just might find your way out of here.

Cause you've been hiding for days, wasted and wasting away,

But I got a little hope today you'll face your fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment