Sunday, September 6

changes

Had big dinner with family..aunts and cousins all came down from KL and we had reunion dinner.haha.My room was taken by aunts and cousins.My mum planned to put boy cousins in but I say NO WAY.haha.No boys allowed in.Hse was crowded and lots of noises.Woke up early morning to have breakfast with all and lunch too.Crazy family times =) they went back after lunch..aunts gave 100 bucks =) yay!

Changed blog template.. just to keep it clean and simple.
Changed blog song..You Got Me by Colbie Callait..it makes me feel bubbly!
Changed John the Idiot to his ori name..hahah.
Changed guai zhai to Rikmun Gor..cause he's now my gor.
Changed Rebekah to Becky..her nickname =)

Reminded Jing to study today.hehe.and Kai Wen too.STUDY!!

Holiday tomorrow..allelua! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment