Friday, August 28

Free from piano

Woke up early to get ready for my piano exam..got dressed up and practiced till 10.. Teacher picked me up at around 10.15 and we headed to Casurina Hotel.. Saw Miss Terry and said hi.. waited outside the examiner's room for annoyingly long.. My legs were pain and though I look fine..I was actually shaking! While waiting..piano teacher suddenly talked to me about ballet.==

Teacher:Jean,do you learn ballet?
Me: err..no..
Teacher:When you're small?
Me:no.. *gave the huh? look*
Teacher:Ohh..coz you look like a ballerina..you have the ballerina posture..
Me:ohh..haha..

I was thinking in my mind.. "ofcoz I dun learn ballet.I dislike ballet.do you actually think I might learn ballet??!" haha..but ofcoz I didnt say it out loud.I just wish I did =)

It has been raining these days..nice?not nice?Half half la..wanted to go jogging with Amanda but couldnt..thanks to the rain!haha..weather having pms these days..cant help having mood swings.haha.

Mum got a new handphone from sis!wow..haha..anyway.the new phone was promised by sis 2 months ago and mum finally got it now!This means leaving out sis.. all of us in the family changed phones this year.haha.

Looking back at my notebook where I wrote all agendas and reminders to do everyday.. I saw back this picture Charmaine drew on it.She was anti-Kris Allen..that's why she drew it out..

It was a guitar with broken strings if you can see the top..she wrote HATE..but I crossed-out the word.haha.RANDOM!

Reply by IYAZ

Shawty´s like a melody in my head

That I can´t keep out

Got me singin´ like

Na na na na everyday

It´s like my ipon stuck on replay replay-ay-ay-ay

I can be your melody

A girl that could write you a symphony

The one that could fill your fantasies

So come baby girl let´s sing with me ay

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet compliment from your teacher. thou you are not a ballerina. =)

    ReplyDelete