Tuesday, August 25

Good times :)

Went tt this morning to Dav's hse..the clock showed 9.30 and Miss Melenie Hew is not there yet.Gave her a call..a wake-up call!Damn it..Melenie oh Melenie..always wake up late when there's something important.LOL..going to give her another wake-up call on Thurs..

Practice Practice Practice!piano exam!gahh!
Went Parade with mum..shopped around..yeah..enjoyed myself after such long time no shopping..came back and had piano lesson.Oral perfect!Jean scores again!haha.

After a long time,I finally met up with the crazy Miching!!Gosh..lots to catch up but it seems that she already catched up on me through crazy rumors and gossips.Mum picked Miching and Darren up and we went to pasar malam..First thing done..MICHING AND DARREN BULLYING ME!
They left me curious by saying they know something about me and dunno who but these two dumbos refused to tell.. I have no idea who or wad were they talking about.. Begged and begged and merajuk by not walking so that they'll tell me..but it was useless.. I stood by a stall and refused to walk hoping that either one will tell me but instead,Miching took me as the stall owner and said "miss,how much is one?" LOL!!

Haihs..walked and chit chatted and laughed really really loud in the middle of pasar malam with the two monkeys..aww.. good times :)
As usual,we tickled and beat each other..AS USUAL... Poor Darren left out behind when we were chit chatting.But I enjoyed my night :)
(p.s. Miching said I'm a diff person already.I'm more randomer according to her.haha)

Agenda tomorow...PIANO!

1 comment: