Monday, August 17

Oscar dumb

Went to Meru Valley to sis's place yesterday afternoon..took Oscar along..it isnt easy to keep that doggy to stay still in the car.gosh!I was bored so I decided to follow sis along as she wanna go back there to feed the fishes and check on the hse...she told me I could have my own cinema there..was actually planning to go JJ for movie but changed my mind since the A(H1N1) case in exploded... went there..pure awesomeness!!

Sis went into the house..turned on the switch...not really a switch.. there was a touch screen which acts like a switch.. the whole screen controls all the lights in the hse.. then sis took the remote and when she clicked it.. An LCD screen came scrolling down automatically and she turned on the projector.. Watched Hotel For Dogs and Marley and Me.. I enjoyed myself really well coz we the screen is really wide,windows all closed and great amplifiers..haha..just like a private cinema!

Halfway watching,we heard a splash from the garden..OMG!for the second time,OSCAR JUMPED INTO THE POND.. damn it.LOL.. think he's kinda smart coz he noes how to swim himself out of it..poor koi fishes in the pond.. but he was ALL WET!cute dog!

Enjoyed my Sunday well!haha..read a book called "Secrets".. I just love this phrase so much.. it somehow tells what Mel and I have been trying to describe a problem in me.haha.
"but she had never love again,and never knew she would.she had no reason to.She had had it all and lost everything.
It made her philosophical about life,and wise about the trivia of trust.She couldnt take it to her heart,but yet she took it seriously.
But there was a door to her heart that she would never open again.It had slammed shut."
I kindly believe whoever can open the tightly shut door is THE REAL ONE :)

.......
Skul as usual..went up to sing during assembly..LOL.Pn.Authar's speeches are just so sarcastic and funny..couldn't stop laughing at her sarcasm... we had new chairs today.. those chairs kinda make all of us feel so short sitting on it.LOL.


School was kinda fun today..we joked and laughed alot..haha.and Charmaine and I acted childish for the sake of having fun.. its good to be childish at times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment