Saturday, August 1

Craze

Studied so much for gerak gempur today and it actually turned out the be "Program Gemilang' on the cover of the test paper..zhadou..everyone kena con.Thought it was something by the government...see see it was set by own school ==

Before exam started,I already started laughing at silly jokes..alamak.. laugh until all the ilmu come out edi.LOL.Mel has been acting like a baby these days.. so I started calling her a 2 year old..before geo exam started,Kai Yen came and joined Mel and I.. Guess wad?the crappy Kai Yen also acted like a kid.haha.


Jean:Aiyo Kai Yen.you can join Melenie edi.both also so childish.Like a baby only.
Melenie:Yeah Kai Yen..you are such a baby..
Kai Yen:I where got baby?My baby is inside my stomach (rubbing her stomach)
Jean:haha.but you're acting like a baby.
Kai Yen:My baby is inside the stomach waiting for the sperm to fertilise it.The sperms will have to race and see which is the lucky one.
Melenie:Hebat.Like F1 race huh?
Kai Yen:Yeah..the fastest one wins.
Jean:omg.HAHAHA.
Melenie: Then I can start introducing them.Sperm,meet ovum.Ovum,meet sperm!

LOL LOL!(soo soo wrong)

So Mel has been telling me bout her playing WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING becoz her piano is only at grade 2 while Yilian and I are playing famous classical songs.. LOL.. she was actually proud of playing that song when I find it really really.. ermm... BABY?haha.. I then asked her.. "so how's your song?" She said" Oh.i got passed that.Now I'm learning LULLABY!!YAY MEE!!" OMG.speechless bout her.

Kai Wen has been feeling so happy these days.guess she's just too happy to have the sugar in her milo.. She asked Ker,Mel and I a question.ZHADOU.

Kai Wen:eh,do you'll know where got teach ppl make chocolate wan anot?
Mel:Huh?make choc?for wad?for who?
Jean:I noe!CHARLIE'S CHOCOLATE FACTORY!
Kai Wen:where where where?
Jean:*grins
Mel:hahaha.YOU DON'T KNOW?
Kai Wen:where is it?
Mel:You dunno??Willy Wonka-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory??It's a famous show la.

Seem like a lot of people getting sick these days.Mum is not feeling so well.. bro just recovered and guai zhai fever pulak.. Seen people wearing mask to school and even tuition!wow.this is kinda scary.. Hope not to get sick coz trials is just next week!*screaamsss! brought hand sanitizer to school.. haha.everyone loves it.

Memories~
Remember 2 Orchid?

--------------------------------You should understand that I'm not THAT kinda girl :)















No comments:

Post a Comment