Thursday, July 30

There's just something about our future love

Played a "fun" game these days.. it is proudly known as STUDY MANIA!this is just crazy.. Everything is coming on the way.. Trials.. gerak gempur.. Piano exam.. School 's music exam(counted in position) is next week!omg.. why can't Pn.Florina just put it after trials? BTW,to you seni girls out there who keep on complaining how hard is seni.. try learning music.I just realised this.If one doesn't have any music background..

YOU JUST CANT SURVIVE IN MUSIC!!
yeah so just for those who always wanted to join our music class just for the glamour of performing and producing nice music,THINK TWICE.I'm glad we survived so far :)
....
There was chaos today.. i sat somewhere close to the class's open door and saw OBSEEN stuffs. omg.Just like two or three days ago,there were lesbians on the roof top of Parade!omg.I mean.. this is not the 1st time I saw couples kissing on top there but hello?Two girls!Disgusting.. Roselyn,Rose,Renuka,Maine and I always get the best view of these.. But the class went mad when Maine and I keep on saying OMG OMG OMG!they asked why and I just pointed at parade.somehow the whole class went really really excited bout this.LOL.
PLAIN DISGUSTING.
....
Was doing some Science revision and it happened that I was doing a workbook on form 3 science. was revising everyone's fav chapter.chapter 4.Jing came to my place and coincidently I was answering questions on the male's reproductive organ.She said so loudly..
Jing:Why are you studying about the disco stick??
LOL.so soo wrong.
....
Maine and I were bored during Maths period.haha.. played with calculators.. Come on people,try pressing 55378008 on ur calculator and turn it around.read it but dun read it out loud.LOL.
....
-My latest resolution after trials is to be taller than Kev!-
....
Kristinia DeBage-Future Love
Baby if they asked me
I would say I don't even know your name
And if they asked me
Does it change?
No, it don't change a thing
Cause there's something
About the way you'll love me
There's just something
About the way you'll know me
That I can’t explain enough
There's just something about our
Future love

No comments:

Post a Comment