Wednesday, July 1

2 days for all..1 MORE DAY MAINE!omg.=(

yesterday night was scary.omg.I was in the study room studying then sudd heard thunder.That was fine.Soon it rained pretty heavily and I can hear the raindrops so loud becoz the study room is near to the roof.Couldn't hear the radio at all.. Took my books and went to the living room and switched on the Tv juz to calm myself...Got noise mahh.. Sudd Astro no signal.I pula dunno how to on local TV coz it's a new TV... Oscar was barking non-stop and the wind kept blowing the doors.I WAS ALL ALONE! AND I WATCHED HORROR MOVIE THAT AFTERNOON!! It was scary... No one was at home with me.I sat on the couch silently and don't dare to move at all. OMG.mY iPod wasn't there to save me.. Thank god got Jevin texting me.. I don't feel so scared then.LOL. Felt like screaming and he asked me to imagine a cockroach on my knees.. DOESN'T THAT MAKE ME EVEN SCARED?! LOL.. such a "nice" way to comfort.haha.

Thank god parents came back not long later and I told them the whole thing.They just laughed especially my dad ==

Will be last seeing Maine tomorrow.We play like there's no tomorrow kay Charmaine?Ker and Yilian created the restless meter for me today.

-White means I'm feeling down.
-Yellow means normal
-Orange means rising craze
-RED means totally restless already!

Today's level is... ORANGE!


TOMORO DRUMMING TEST! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment