Saturday, July 25

Hari Ko-ko and Merentas Desa

This morning had to wake up early.. have to reach skul before 7.30 for some senamrobik thingi before starting the long run.. Thought it would be something nice but it turned out complicated.The steps were just too much.. Lol.. Zaddy still think we should do our sorry sorry dance.. haha.. good and catchy form of exercising huh?Race started around 8.30 and there were pushings as usual.. pity those who fell down.. Hey!No point havin victory without humanity kay..


I was at 1st running with Melenie and Zatil but I just can't help myself sprinting..haha.. wad to do?My legs too itchy must pecut.. So I was jogging and running myself throughout the whole thing.. This year was kinda short.. It felt short and I reached school quite fast.. and haha.SOMEONE gave me support while I was running.. the most unexpected person.. but yeah.it shows we're both fine with each other now..


Reached skul and saw Zenli waiting for me there.. I did not ask her wad number she got coz I'm 101% sure she's the 1st.. haha .. and yeah.She got 1st for the third year straight.. NO SURPRISE.. She's Zenli.. Hello?CHENG ZENLI? Amanda got second!woots Addy!She was so nervous before that and keep telling me that she was scared... Look wad you got dear!hahax.. happy for you.Thnx to my lucky athlete vest too.. LOL.


Like we planned.. we gathered at one spot and ate and ate and ate.. Buy drinks and shared snacks.. Zenli hebat.. She bought marshmallows,sweets and biscuits for us all to share =) aww.. so thoughtful of you.. Watched performances from each unit beruniform and ofcoz we support Rangers dancing Saturday Night song.

I NEED DISCIPLINE!I have not been studying well these days.I really really need to discipline myself to concentrate on my study.Still having cough and sore throat.. sked la.. Tuesday piano exam and YiLian just told me that the examiner this year has a scary face.. takut takut takut.. sore throat sure kenot do my oral test well.. how how?

No comments:

Post a Comment