Thursday, July 2

1 more day with frens.Bye Maine!

Okay.. Hugged Charmaine today.she's going to KL to send her sis off.Bye Christine!Good luck in everything! :) Sadly.. no one to sit with tomoro.. but lagi sad for Maine.. Have to sit alone the whole next week!.. SORRY MAINE..!so keberatan so say bye bye to Maine today in the chapel.haha.. aihs.. wad to do.. I'll surely miss having the same lame conversation wid her.. LOL.Yilian is always bored of repeating the same con again and again..

Jean: Maine,I love you.
Maine:Jean,I don't love you.
Jean:I still love you.
Maine:It's okay...
Jean:Nevermind..
Maine:OKAY
Jean:waaaaadever..
DRUMMINGS!
Finally done with drumming test... Yay.. we passed.Haha... going to keep my drumsticks somewhere nice till PMR over only take back out and play..
Packed alot already..the packing isn't that bad afterall ..I hesitated to pack a few days ago.. but I know somehow I HAVE TO pack.. LOL.. MUM IS AMAZING!She helped to put in so many clothes for me..omg.Why need so many lahh?Bro all also pack little little..haha... Cousin Mei Jee is back and she's joining us for the trip.. Cant wait to see her in KL.. Going to annoy bro throughout the trip!HAHA.
SUPER SUPER PISSED NOW.sometimes guys have nothing to do that they just LOVEEE to act like girls and sibuk-menyibuk around.Please lah.. what stupid mind map you drew that has my name in the middle.. And whatever anti-gerakan?OMG.Stop connecting one to another and make up a big drama here.. Feel like posting the papers they drew.. one is a dumb peverted conversation.. another is a dumb mind map of relationships. DAMN IT.but not going to care lahh... do whatever you like.
(p.s. You are not alone-Michael Jackson.. this song is soo sweet :) )
You are not alone,
For I am here with you,
Though we're far apart,
You're always in my heart,
But you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment