Friday, July 3

I'm touched ..awww

Stayed back to play badminton with friends.. last times before a long week without them.Had fun despite the annoying wind blowing the shuttle cocks... Hugged Yee Laine and Melenie before going home.. haha.. awwww..

God helped us!haha.. Kai Wen had been planning of going jogging WITH Ker Chyi.. and finally we did.Someone and someone who are not really pleasant with each other are now fine.. haha..I just hope to be happy on the last day I'll see you girls :) and OMG.Addy is such a sweetheart.. She bought me some chocs for me to enjoy when I'm there and a letter for me.. I am only allowed to open it when I'm in the plane.. LOL.Wonder what's in it?must be something nice but she said I will cry when I read it. haha...

Enjoyed my evening with them... went to Kai Wen's area to play swing.. WHEEE.. loads of fun laughing with them... LOL.. Suet Yee and Kai Wen swung so high and I was feeling scared for them.. so scared they will fall or something becoz they went really high. Amanda and I was trembling for them..

Hugged everyone today.. sad.. bye everybody!!
*Byeee girlfriend!.. don't miss me yeah.. be happy when I'm not here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment