Thursday, July 23

Find true love?Crappy.

Yesterday's Anthony tuition was funny.. haha.. Sir said something about Indians being the cheerleaders when the malays and chinese have wars on each other. LOL.. Someone got too excited till she held another guy's hand. LOL. Guess who?not telling here.. hmm..
I'm sorry KERCH.. I just spoiled the pencil box you gave me last year.. sorry it was an accident.. I somehow pulled out the zip and now it's broken.. I desperately need a new one.. Told Mel.. "Love me?prove it!".. hoping she und that I'm actually asking her to get me a new one.. haha..

Today's school was fun.. always the best for Thur's music lesson.. laughed alot.. Laughed at Jing's words on the whiteboard.. damn funny..haha


Someone lent Kerch this positive scroll.. which basically contains lots of boxes and each boxes contain positive words.. or so called inspirational words.. just in case you're lost and confused in ur life.. you depend on the scroll.. LOL.. it's a lil dumb but yea.. A smart thing to comfort urself :)
So Kerch told me to try on it.. One is supposed to close their eyes and move a finger across it and land it anywhere you want.. haha.. I closed my eyes.. rub my finger across it.. LOL.. I lended on something about hesitation.. telling me dun hesitate.. Nahh.. screw it. SECOND TRY,omg... HAHA.. landed on FIND TRUE LOVE.. was thinkin "yea ryte.." I dun believe. Kerch then overturn that thing and asked me to try again.. for the last try FIND TRUE LOVE again.. =="
Happy Birthday Winni Lim!
Turning 13 ehh.. aww.. big girl adi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment