Monday, July 13

Tomorrow

Came back to school..everything was fine.went up to sing negaraku..as usual but this time more ppl came up.The school's tweety bird gave her boring speeches as usual.. and I noticed..she can't really pronounce 'K'. LOL.. negaraKu she said negaraGu.. Letter 'T' too.. pidaTo.. sha said pidaDo.haha.

went crazy learning about substitution and elimination from Yilian.I gotta catch up wid maths work!amazingly I managed to learn it before recess.. ahhh.. wad a relief.. If not I will be pulling Yilian's shirt and begging her to teach me... and Yilian,I'm serious when I mean I'll follow you home just to learn it.

Skipped a few lessons for preparation for speech day.. So much to do in so little time.

Have been waiting for this for so long.Finally Daughtry's new album entitled Leave This Town is cmg out tomorrow!haha.. I know SOMEONE will get me the album... right Idiot?haha.. In return,I shall give you a big THANK YOU here :)

Give us the strength to make is through....

No comments:

Post a Comment