Saturday, July 18

Speech Day finally done

woke up really early coz we need to reach school by 6.30.Yee Laine's dad fetched us there.. LOL.. Believe it anot.. we went to the underground store room 6 something IN THE MORNING.. now that's kinda scary.. haha.. Su Lyn was so scared to go alone and called me along.. Took last minute stuffs and get ready for everything.The chapel was a chaos that time coz everyone was like everywhere.. can see us make-uping,dressing,combing hair, Jing tied her bun and Pn.Florina ordering "PINS.. I NEED HAIR PINS..bring me this.. bring me that!.."

After show got lots of food remain.. Pn.Florina asked us to take some back so I took 2 packets back.. still remainding alot.Su Lyn suggested to take to an orphanage somewhere.. yeah but WHERE?nvm..she told me to tell my parents nonid to fetch me coz I gotta accompany her to the orphange.. Wei Phun drove us there..He was driving without any direction coz he dun even noe where to find an orphanage.LOL.. The 1st thing I asked when I got into the car is "Wei Phun,is your driving safe?" haha.Yea it is proven safe coz I arrived home in one piece.. Gave those food to a salvation home at last.. At least we did a good deed :)

I felt like a child in that car. LOL.Among the three,I was the youngest.and I was definately the odd one out.

Aiyo.. I kena teased and praised so many times today..LOL.. make me so blushy and malu the whole day. HAHA.

Oscar went for pet grooming today!.. Sis says he looks a little scruffy and I gotta agree.. went to the nearest grooming centre.. The groomer told us it will take around 2 hours and adviced us to go home first.. Sis wanted to watch Oscar so we ended up waiting there for 1 and a half hour.. Luckily,we entertained ourselves with jokes and there are puppies there to play with.. There are some books and dogs breed around the world and Jie made fun of their look.It was really funny..haha..

My eyes caught the pics of this one dog called the Komondor breed.. It looks like a mop.LOL..it's fully coated white and again it LOOKS LIKE A MOP!. Believe it anot,this dog is used to guard sheeps.LOL.. Jie can't stop laughing when I made the voice of the dog "Let's do the mopping today!"

Let's the the mopping today!=P

No comments:

Post a Comment