Saturday, July 11

Cooking comp 2009

Yay I'm finally back on my blog.Touched down at KLIA at around 2.30 yesterday and pursued dad to drive them to Ipoh by night.Reached home at around 8 and walahh..HOME SWEET HOME.haha..feels good to be back!.. Feel so lazy to blog about China but I will.. just not now.I had loads of fun there and it's not that bad anyway.Everything was awesome and I was treated like a brat!LOL..Enjoyed the beaches there and coincidencely it was summer.. Thank god I mum told me to bring my shorts and sleeveless shirts..The weather is hot.. summer mahh.. Food are really good.. Views are great.. shoppings are awesome... didn't shop much for clothes coz all the Nike and Adidas ciplak punya.. sis,bro and I strongly support orginal brands.haha.. I'm PROUD to say I'm now tanned and bloated up!haha.
Peeps!I'm fine.no H1N1 or H2N2.. chill.China there is really good.Once I arrived at Haikou Airport..they took our temperature one at a time.. while Malaysia only have screening whereby we just walk through and the comp will screen our health.. Not really good to me.I passed screening and I dunot have any flu now. no wories ahh Amanda..you should just calm down a little.

Had cooking comp this morning.I dun even noe anything bout it since I was away.. till got the msg from Amanda.So..I'm advising for my group called "Black Canyon".. riiiighttt... helped them to start the fire.gosh.. it's not easy to start fire and keeping it alive is even worse.but yeahh.. suet yee and I almost did everything when THEY are the one suppose to learn.Nvm..cant blame them for their first experience.and guess wad?It was drizzling!..Wad a day for cooking comp.


Yeah suet yee..together we shall start the fire of LOVE.. hahax!
random shot by Wei Yeh.was that me fanning the fire?Were shouting..more pegs!more pegs!girls,dun just sit down and do ntg.Go cut pegs!

Preparation

Laksa

Black Canyon patrol.Suet Yee and I helped in this.Not bad tomyam ehh..haha.unexpexted.

Kopitiam patrol.Nasi lemak..nice rendang!Cant resist the ikan bilis.Indulgence patrol.Good job girls :)

Leaders and madams tasting their food.
So bad lah we.haha.she's so serious while we go kacau her.

Awards moment



-I gotta finish my homeworks of one week!-

No comments:

Post a Comment