Sunday, July 19

Fainted

Dad asked me to put the trip pics into the comp yesterday..I was studying n didn't plan to go on9 but yeahh.. he made me went on9 yday night.. We had lots of pics since our family alone each one cam.. haha..cousins,aunts and uncles all asking for pics adi.Alamak!Be patient la..it's not easy to upload hundreds of pics kay... I was downstairs and sis was upstairs onlining.. she need to transfer the pics to my pendrive.. Had LAME chat wid her thru MSN .. OMG. she's just so lame.. haha... and funny too.


(11:29 PM) Vivian T:where is my 50% hot water and 50% lukewarm water?
(11:30 PM) JEAN:i gave you kay
(11:30 PM) Vivian T:you mean the cup mom sends up?
(11:30 PM) Vivian T:are you sure its 50% boiling water and 50& lukewarm?i don't think so
(11:32 PM) JEAN:yes!! aaaalamak!!I'm not ur maid.dun request so much.
(11:39 PM) Vivian T:you may collecting the fucking pen drive now
what the fuck!
I meant..
(11:40 PM) Vivian T:you may come to collect the fucking pen drive now
(11:40 PM) JEAN:omg
(11:41 PM) Vivian T:did ur pen drive got virus
fuck
(11:42 PM) JEAN:stop wid that word
(11:43 PM) Vivian T:f f f f f f f f f f f f
(11:44 PM) Vivian T:you can go toot toot toot toot too toot toot!
(11:45 PM) JEAN:OMG!u're so childish
(11:46 PM) Vivian T:OMG you're so granny
that's why you wear granny panties
(11:46 PM) JEAN:omg
i lazy to talk to you
(11:46 PM) Vivian T:not lazybut brain-dead to talk to me
(11:48 PM) JEAN:yea...whatever u say la
(11:49 PM) JEAN:still got some more?
(11:49 PM) Vivian T:no more
(11:50 PM) Vivian T:i'm fucking tired
goodnight.. see you soon
(11:51 PM) JEAN:==


She's just LAME..



I was so tired till I took an hour nap this afternoon.. Jie came into the room and made a "big" entrance "I'M BACK!!" omg..so so lame. Woke up and went downstairs.. mum just finished baking garlic bread and so I took a piece,lied on the couch,watch tv and enjoyed the bread.. Somehow I felt something wrong.. dun care lah. Stood up and walked towards the kitchen to wash my hand.. Reached the dining table.. I fell down!I dunno how.. I JUST FELL without knowing myself... that time I wasn't really conscious.. I didn't noe anything.. I couldn't see or think.. I was just ON THE FLOOR.. Till dad came and woke me up "Jayne!Jayne!why are you lying on the floor??" I could hear him talking to me but I couldn't wake up.. LOL.. blur la that time... Didn't answer him and straightaway went to the sink to wash my hand.. My knees hurt!

Mum came to me and touched my forehead and she said I'm not really well.. BUT i feel fine!haha.. Just a lil pening now.. All asked me to take something to eat but I dun feel like coz I got ate a piece of bread.. Loo Sen was kind enough tat he put his shirt on and wanted to take me out to eat... He thought I might like something filling than bread. Nahh.. I'm okay.... Dad told me not to play computer.. And look where am I now! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment