Tuesday, July 21

ZzZzZz..

Feeling so drowsy and sleepy since this morning..had been taking medicine since last night.. omg.. I just couldn't study at all coz I feel like sleeping all the time.. Flu had been better than yesterday.. Still coughing alot.. aihs.. Sore throat.. No no no.. This ain't exam stress.LOL.. I dun want to take anymore medicine.. Haha.. suggested to Charmaine to make electrostatic using her ruler when I'm sleepy.. Then she can just zap me anytime.smart eh?LOL.

Tomorrow got ceramah.. aihs.. hope it's not something boring as usual.

And oh!We got the Kotex book today.. haha.. it's called Tentang Gadis.. the book is.. is.. dunno how to describe it.. it's just SO OPEN.haha.. well it contains lots of infos we need to noe.. haha.. the graphic is just so clear for everyone..LOL... it's not really a nice book to put in public places.. haha.

The voices are ringing non-stop in my head.. COME LA.. COME LA..COME GO MVS.. okay.. now YOU PEOPLE gotta stop pursuing me to go okay? I know you ,Smart Pants belanja but I really don't feel like going la.. Idiot,I don't care wether you're giving me discount or wad but sorry.. AND lastly.. It's not that I dun wanna give face for your performance,*****.. I just don't feel like going.. hehe.. so stop calling me and pursue me.. You know you called a million times and my answer is still a NO.. haha.. anyways,I will support you from the back and good luck for the show! :)

Sick sick sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment