Tuesday, June 30

3 days for all.. 2 days for Maine =|

Open day!got called down early.. well the whole thing was suppose to start at 10.30 but most parents arrived early.. so did my mum.. Went to the main hall and she was talking with Suet Yee's mum.Haha.wad a coincidence..our both mums took number 5 and we met the teachers the same time.lol.Suet Yee just looked to her right and we waved..Teacher say everything okay lah..she brought me up and brought me down...She congratulated me at 1st for getting all As then she said "Jangan gembira dulu,belum PMR lagi..." goshh!

Went to Ker's house.. Watched a horror movie called "Mirrors" with Mel,Addy,Zatil and Ker. Melenie was screaming the whole time.LOL.instead of getting scared by the movie I was frightened by her big reactions. Even before the movie started.. we saw the homepage and screamed already.LOL.LAUGHED LIKE MAD. It hasn't even started and we got really really excited already.hahaha.
I was sitting the closest to the Tv with Mel... I got up to throw a rubbish.LOL...Mel begged me not to go coz she was scared.OMG.funny lah she.. Rmb-ed two years ago when she got soooo frightened and jumped on Ker and I!
The show was okayyy lah.Kinda scary.Basically it's all about mirrors and I don't think we'll dare to look at mirrors anymore.LOL.go school dunnid to comb hair jadi jakun lah..

Had fun time with guitars and piano there.. Made jokes and laughed till stomach pain.. Zatil and Addy was really funny when they impersonate celebrities.. LOL. Looney Cyrus!Ker taught Addy some guitar stuffs.. and I taught Mel on piano chords...Addy and Mel don't give up! Chia yo..!
All Zatil did was talking bout her "Michael learns to rock" and MJ's dance.

Told Zatil and Addy about me not being here for long.awww... I know you'll miss me.haha.I'll seriously miss all of you too.I mean it Ker.. I'll miss you all .. not my ELSES.. Cant believe it.. one miserable week without all of you. That's why I said "every seconds counts" Just hoping to have more time with you girls this week.And Maine..there's only 2 days to go.. Thnx for saying 'I'll miss your craziness.." LOL.though it's not really a compliment. AIHS..

LOO SEN NOT CHOSEN FOR NS??omg...means there's a higher chance of me getting choosed?
NO NO NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment