Monday, June 1

SMI Gathering + 8th Coy Camp 08/09

SMI Gathering
It was crazy these days but I managed to get it through.Hehe.Arrived at own school at 8.30 and start carrying all the cooking utensils from the coy store which is at the highest floor in the builiding.gosh..only two pair of hands to carry all the pots and pans,aluminium foils and barbeque pit.Well,we (Amanda and I) were suppose to be at SMI for gathering but we asked permission to go to school to prepare stuffs for camp.No other time we can do it.Once taken down,we washed and washed all.Damn tired.Then arrived at SMI at around 2++ and met with bro.Later,went to the classroom to meet up with the rest.Once arrived,I was flooded with the form 1 recruits asking wether Tan Loo Sen is my brother.Oh yea..that stupid fella is an active scout.who wouldn't know him in a gathering?Just look at the way he yell.LOL.Amanda and Zatil just looove to imitate his actions when yelling.Had LM (leaders' meeting) before getting ready to enter the hall.aIYOR..troubles..timing problem..gadgets..and all others involving camp.Crazy!Nevermind.We can handle it right leaders?haha.
Lined up before entering the hall and I was at the back with Suet Yee.God damn..she was soo noisy.Why can't she just keep quiet?hahahah.Entered the hall..as usual all troops,coy and units yelling.We started off intro yell pretty well huh?:)
But one thing..bro keep on yelling and my frens and actually almost the whole 4th Unit Rangers,7th Coy and 8th Coy will look at me.I will go..*gahhhhh!!you annoying fella!*
Great embarrasment!Nvm..padan muka that fella.Will surely get sore throat.
It was overall okayyyy lah..still find last year a little funner compared to this year.

And guess what?
MC does it again!OVERALL CHAMPION!haha.
Congrads Yen Fong on winning the singing comp
and marching peeps.Yay Zat!I bet you're overwhelmed.


One thing..bro is sitting with HER!will it be...hehehe?Kena pushed twice on the dancefloor..urghh..why do they have to create this whole dumb human train thing?Spoiled mood for the evening already.Left SMI at arnd 11.30..waiting for bro.LOL.he asked me to follow him to his scout place and I remembered last year.I followed bro there too and Wei Jiet who was also with us scared me by saying there was once he saw a pair of red eyes there.Stupid fella!haha.
That night I was thinking.."tomoro camp..tomoro camp.."..(had sore throat..drank honeyyyyy!)


8th Coy Camp 2009
Arrived at school at 6.30.Nerve racking man.haha.maybe we leaders pressured ourselves too much since we're the organising batch.lol..Had horse shoe and me again became panji-panji.And woohoo!The first time I raise the guide flag and it stood there still for 2 days.Prepared breakfast for recruits.Just boiled two big kettles of milo and forced them to eat the biscuits they brought.Later,prepared lunch.This time was a lil kelam-kabut since it's only Suet Yee's and my first time cooking for a whole bunch of peeps.anyways,it turned out fine.It was tiring the whole morning cause we don't even have a chance to sit.haha.whattodo?Then,Suet Yee and I took the chicken out and started to wash the chicken wings.wooo..mum you better be proud because ur daughter just touched FRESH meat and cleaned it.lol..didn't noe chicken have pimples till then.After done with the chicken wings,we started to marinate it.Oops!Wrong sauce!Aiyyoorr..but nevermind..it's tasted like an extra flavour for the wrong sauce.We "massaged" the chickens and the rest of the leaders were looking.haha.Maybe they were amazed seeing Suet Yee and I marinating chicken.and oh oh!I felt my hand cold and it's actually nice to marinate it.As usual,the corrupted people wondered of something else about us "massaging the chicken"..

MEL IS SCARED OF FRESH CHICKEN WINGS!
haha..Suet Yee,let's chase her with the
chicken wings in hand.

Eventually it was busy the whole day because of campfire night that night.As tradition,.uppose to BBQ choc banana,potato and chicken wings.Suet Yee and the madams were busy with lighting up fire with coals and I fried mee.Got feedback from the form 1s during heart-to-heart session and they say it was nice.I'm satisfied =)
Campfire night was pretty fun but something bad happened...
haha.To be continued...


Tired of remembering everything.
Tuck me into sleep!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment