Friday, June 26

Tomorrow

Hey you!Took Moral paper today when you have to take tomorrow.Wanna know the questions?haha..I wun tell.Just study lah Wei Yeh..don't so lazy!

Michael Jackson is GONE!OMG.so hard to believe..it was shocking..didn't believe at 1st when I heard the radio but yeah..he's dead.LOL.And even Puan Azlina noes??I pay tribute to you,MJ!Blame Charmaine for singing "Ben" yesterday.You can go haunt her.hahaha.I shall start singing "Ben,the two of us need look no more..." to Charmaine.and Addy and Zatil can start singing beat it.LOL.We shall ALL rmb MJ.

Tomorrow is the day.After all practices,finally we can get over it tomorrow.Going to be hectic..won't be going school.I bet we'll be busy tying buns,putting flowers,make-ups and costuming.Pn.Florina will be shouting around...haha..as usual.Biasa edi..have to wake up early to get prepared for loading the instruments and things we need to bring.Most importantly,DVD!haha..we dun wanna be bored to death.

Today Science tuition is Davinia's hse was funny.HAHAHA..saw something black hanging on her study room's bookshelf.I thought it was dust or sumthing but Pn.Shoba said it's a bat.My reaction was normal but Mel freaked out.LOL.It wasn't moving anywhere so we didn't really bother bout it.Then Davinia's maid came in the room to serve teacher drink.

Pn.Shobana:Kak,nanti tolong bebaskan itu.
Kak:Itu tak apa.Rama-rama.
Mel and I:*laughs softly..
Pn.Shobana:Bukan..itu kelawar.

LOL.Then kak went to the bat and blow it wid her hands.The bat flew around the small room..round and round and round.Mel and I bent out heads down and was laughing the whole time.Davinis hu said "Ntg wan lah.." ran out the room the 1st.Then Mel and I ran out the room and laughed non-stop.The whole situation was a big funny mess.I thought Darren will be the MAN there and stay in the room.Instead he just walked out with his "cool" look.HAHAHAH.The bat flew out of the room and we all including teacher ran quickly into the room and shut the door.I laughed till stomach pain man.OMG.it was so funny.Kak can selambaly say it's a rama-rama sumore.LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment