Sunday, June 21

Psychological

Firstly,Happy Father's Day to all fathers in the world and my own dad =)

Fourth year joining starwalk.Ahaha.Mel,the bruises are killing me kay.But nevermind.I know it's just an accident and the past is the past :) Thnx Addy for joining us last minute.Haha..addy was so hyper the whole time.She was mad...joking and laughing all the way.If we had Zatil together,we'll laugh till stomach pain.haha.

Mel came over for sleepover yesterday.And we chit-chatter till 2+.. caught up alot on each other's lifes.omg.it was tension when we talked about MY topic.always the same thing over and over again.It's like dejavu.And it haunts me at night.Frequently I'll dream about almost everything and everyone.It's not suppose to be a problem till you actually experience it your ownself.Handling one or two is okay.But sometimes it's just too much done to me.


Melenie:Accept it Jean.It's the fact.
Me:Nooo..nooo.nooo
Melenie:Yes it is.They will slowly come for you.
Me:*closes both ears and shakes head .. Noo noo noo.
Melenie:yes Jean.I bet one fine day it wil happen.The number will increase.
Me:No Mel.I can't handle another one.I don't think I'll survive another one.I seriously kenot take it anymore..
Melenie:You know you can't help it.
Me:Yea..soon enough I'll get psychological problem for sure.I might go crazy soon enuf.
Melenie:hahaha..psychological problem?
Me:Melenie,I'm serious.I might need to find Michelle's dad for treatment.haha.
Melenie:JEAN got psychological problem!
Me:Damn you.
ISHHHHH!
*No joke.If I wasn't given any air to breathe,I might turn everything in me around.
And HEYYYYY.Check out my handphone strap!if you ever see me holding my phone lah.I noticed I've been grabbing onto it the whole morning during starwalk.Duno why..but it's just so nice to hold on to.It makes me feel safe and acts more of a shield to me :) awww..thnx to the person hu gave it to me :))
Give me spaces and I would LOVEEE to run,
and when I'm tired,
I'll just stop and cry.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment