Saturday, June 27

Tired

Reached skul really early..around 6.30 and somehow it felt like camp when we need to reach by 6.Can hardly see anyone there coz I don't think anyone would reach so early.And lol.Kesian Wei Jee..she got worried coz she was suppose to call Mel every morning to wake her up and she didn't this morning.Mel pula wasn't there and she came late.We finally called Mel up and haha.yeap..she's already awake.Dunnid to worry la Jeeeee.haha.Came to school in music tee and black pants..not suppose to wear jeans and what Pn.Florina calls carpenter pants.No idea why she calls those pants carpenter pants.haha.Loaded all the instruments into the bus with the help of our two new chapel guys..haha..it'a always easier to use man power.xD.Journey to there was around one hour or 45 minutes.. and as usual.I sat at the window side with Yee Laine.She made me laughed :) Our changing room was aihs..sad case.well what can we expect.haha.The best changing room for performances in Ipoh is I think Hillcity Hotel.Silveritage Galeria wasn't that bad also but the room was a lil bit too small for us.Loadings were tiring and make-ups?haha.It wasn't that bad but still cannot rub off the eyeliner till now.ishh.

and awww...Jing was so sweet to play me the 1,2,3,4 song to my ears.haha.thnx Jing.Kai Yen pula spoil the mood by saying someone ALREADY dedicated that to me.Dumb BBW =p

Everyone was so funny this morning.Jing and Yee Laine especially.According to ker,we drank syrup drink so we have high sugar content and went high.LOL.No more chocolates for LEONG KER CHYI!xD.

Ker,Maine,Mel and I are in the same situation I guess.They are having church function tonight while I have my cousin's wedding dinner to attend.After whole morning with make-ups and costumes,now we have around 3 hours + for dresses and getting ourself done.Damn?Morning make-up...night also need to dress up.Aiyorr...havent choose dress yet also == dunno what to where yet.haha..Mum also don't have time for me.she's out gettin her hair done.I called and asked her "Mum,which dress should I wear tonight?" she just answered "you like lah.."
Aiyor..got me so half-hearted and fickle minded...

Michael Jackson said-"heal the world,make it a better place.."

So let's heal the world.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment