Tuesday, June 23

Happy Birthday Loo Sen! :)

Had been missing lots of lessons these days.. everyday 12.00 have to go out of class straight to the chapel to practice performance.. Packed all costumes and placed in storage box already.I guess we're quite ready for this Saturday.LOL.one problem.. Our skirts have 'wrinkles'.haha.Took the chapel's iron and tried ironing it.It will take forever to iron.Damn.the iron is so useless.Will bring own iron tomorrow so we can all settle this problem. haha.Padan muka Kai Yen for getting Febreeze spray and ur butt.Ish la Kai Yen.She sprayed Febreeze on my ass too when I was talking to teacher ==

Was talking bout me leaving M'sia soon.. I asked Charmaine.

Me:Maine,will you miss me?
Charmaine:Noo I won't.
Me:*cries fakely huhuhuhuh...why?why you don't miss me?
Charmaine:Don't cry..don't cry or not I'll slap you.
Me:== shudn't you pujuk me instead of telling me you'll slap me?

I was actually expecting her to console me.Haha.Charmaine..Charmaine..*TSK TSK TSK.btw,Yee Laine became our so called 'batu api' today.LOL.Maine and I were jokingly figthing till we seperated our tables.Yee Laine came in between us and said "I JADI BATU API" haha.then she turned to Maine and whispered..I was lookin at them but couldn't hear what they were talking about... Then Yee Laine turned to me and said

Yee Laine:Siow Jean,you got maruah anot?
Me:Yeah
Yee Laine:Got maruah then jangan mengalah..

Maine heard that and told me Yee Laine said the same thing to her.HAHA.She really wanna jadi batu api.Then Yee Laine took a small thingi that she assumed it's a rock and Put in the middle.She pointed and said "NAH..THE BATU API." LOL.the way she said it is so funny.



Happy Birthday LOO SEN!
You won't be seventeen forever and YOU can get away with this tonight!
*that's not his girlfren...YET.xD.


Happy Sweet Sixteen to Stephanie too!=)


No comments:

Post a Comment