Friday, June 12

Daddy's back

Mum was on the phone with dad yesterday.Halfway talking..

Mum:Dad's coming back tomorrow!
Bro:Tomorrow?ok.
Jie: orh

I was onlining that time.Jumped up and pushed the comp chair and scream."ahhhhh!! "YAY!YAY!!" *laughs LOL.Sis asked me wether I'm mad.I said "NO..I'm just crazy.There's a difference kay." ahahaha...was laughing the whole time.Happy =)

He reached this morning.Got me SOMETHING.yes yes yes!And Oscar got presents too.Oscar get a few new leashes and dog collar.Mum,bro and sis got nothing.AHAHAHA.

yesterday night was funny..sis wanna sleep early.She went to bed at around 11.50 and offed the lights.She cant sleep so she talked to me bout some stuffs.Suddenly..

sis:Jayne,sing me a lullaby
Me:ishh..sleep la.just sleep.
sis:cannot sleep.Just sing me a lullaby.
Me:YO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT.
sis:I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT.
both:I wanna..i wanna..i wanna..i wanna..I wanna really really Really wanna zigazag ahh..

LMAO
It was funny.Such a beautiful lullaby
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment