Friday, June 5

More surprises

So,okay..got a surprise from Suet Yee two days ago..

Now Amanda?Hey,I know it's hard but maybe you should consider tyring?No harm right?Can tell how confused you are right now..hope you'll make the right choice somehow.What's the point of caring for someone who doesn't even care about you?We'll talk more when I see you later...

Have I mentioned?I think I'm loosing a buddy..there goes the times where we used to talk practically about everything good or bad...Now it seems like it's all fading just because you started talking differently.Right now,everything just changed.Not angry..not sad..just a little dissapointed.Sad..coz it's like you're the only normal buddy I have..of all the others..it's nice talking to you.I'm sorry it all turned wrong this time..hmm..


Leaving tomorrow.Yilian would probably sing "I'm leaving..on a jet plane..don't know when I'll be back again.." haha.We'll see tonight in tuition.Haihs..6 to 7 hours journey?Going to be bored and might rott during the journey.Just for Mel,I'll emo beside the window.xD.haha..and ofcoz my one and only life companion..my iPod will entertain me too.

*Mel and guai zhai,get ready kay?Since you wanna follow,I'll bring a bigger bag to shrink you two in.


Cause I, I
Wannna tell you that I'm sorry
And I, I
Even when I'm not giving enough
And I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me

Even when I can't be there for you
You're always there for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment