Saturday, June 20

Camp Awards

Firstly,I'm soo addicted to Before The Storm by Nick Jonas feat. Miley Cyrus.Omg.it's so sweet and meaningful.haha.love the words used.

LOL.And so bro went to prom yesterday.Oooohh..he got best couple wid Y*** K**..though they're not really a couple.But I'm happy for him :)

This morning got guide meeting.Had camp awards.These are the awards..

Slytherin
BEST PATROL -- Most Alert--Best Sketch--Best Flag
Gryffindor
Most Discipline--Best Yell
Hufflepuff
Most cooperative--Best song
Ravenclaw
Most sporting--Most points collected
Best actress:Cai Jun
Best Guide:Yee Laine and Kamaliah
Best Recruits:Chai Ju Anne
Lim Hooi Sean
Shivani
Lee Xin Yi
We had a random award too.Haha.Best rapper.to rap their patrol song.Just thought of this mad idea at that moment.And the best rapper goes to Ravenclaw patrol.LOL.I love Cai Jun's rap.It's really funny.hahaha..'Somebody call Hufflepuff (ding ding ding)..haha.Had lots of laughs this morning.It was really funny.Especially the sketch..Cai Jun was really really funny.LMAO.
The classroom was filled with laughter and yells.Good times...good times eh?We love the coy!
Me:I know you want me!
Suet Yee:You know I want ya!
Both:I know you want meeee..You know I want ya!
LOL =))

No comments:

Post a Comment